Monday, September 12, 2016

Love, Faith, and Trust in God: 9/11 Remembrance

Hello, Everybody!

As you all know, yesterday marked the fifteen year anniversary of remembrance on September 11, 2001. As my family and I were watching tributes and different stories of the tragic day, we came across the Palombo family's story shared by Anderson Cooper. 







The Palombo family struck me in a few ways not just one. For starters, like my family, there are ten children in their family. What has happened to them over the last several years is very similar to the children in 'Their Inheritance', the book I didn't write but did publish three years ago this month. The Palombo's father was a firefighter who lost his life while courageously and faithfully doing his job on September 11, 2001. Eight years later, after a four year battle with cancer, their mother passed away. The children decided to stay together and raise each other. Their parents' love, faith, and values have carried them this far. 

Take a couple of minutes out of your day to watch this video of the Palombo's family. Be blessed by their testimony. I have nothing to add to this incredible testimony of faith and love. I hope that the Palombo family inspires you like they have me on this fifteen year anniversary of their father's passing.

I am working on sending this awesome family a copy of 'Their Inheritance'. If you are reading this and know any of the 'Palombo 10', please contact me! 

My prayers and thoughts are with every family who lost loved ones on the tragic September 11, 2001. I will never forget.

BELIEVE.
Caitlin A.





No comments:

Post a Comment