Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Butterfly Journey

Hello, Everybody!


As I was on the way home from running errands today, a song came on from the shuffle of my handpicked playlist. The song was "Butterfly" sung by Tracy Lawrence. 


"Butterfly" lyrics

"Butterfly" lyrics

















Inspired by all things butterfly, I was reminded of the butterfly journey that I am a part of. I am in the middle of editing PBP's next publishing project. Right now the story is exactly that. It is a story. It is my job to turn it into a book. A book that many can enjoy and draw inspiration and encouragement from. The story is currently in caterpillar form and with editing, proofreading, formatting, designing, and marketing, it is becoming a butterfly in the book world.



Subscribe to this blog, The Purple Butterfly Purpose, and be the first to know about book updates straight from the publisher's desk...a.k.a my desk. ;)

Believe.


Caitlin A.


No comments:

Post a Comment