Monday, January 1, 2018

What's New?

Hello, Everybody!


2017 was quite the year and it has been quite a while since there has been an update from me about Purple Butterfly Pages! There will be no Top 5 blog posts countdown from PBP last year. I didn't even post 5 blogs {Oops!} and I realize what a good habit I had of actually posting often as I am a feeling a bit rusty at it now; but I really want to update you on where PBP has been this year and where I am taking Purple Butterfly Publications this next year.

In 2017, I moved from Toccoa, GA to Hiawassee, GA and of course my publishing company came with me. It has been a process as those of you have moved can understand. I invested in property beside my parents' mountain property and added a gorgeous building. Looking forward to getting the place turned into a proper office space eventually. I named the property "Butterfly Hill"and what a transformation it has seen from summer to winter! 





















Moving meant a new city, a new network, new readers to reach; new everything for my business. This was the hardest part of the move for me. If you know me, you know I love "comfortable" and familiar. While I love Hiawassee, I miss Toccoa. I especially miss the Chamber of Commerce and the amazing network there. Blessed to take the experiences, connections, network, and friendships of Toccoa with me!

Beautiful Christmas gift:
personalized metal sign for new property.
comment for more info


The new year promises to be just as full as the last one! I look forward to joining the Towns County Chamber of Commerce beginning of the year; and growing my professional network while I continue work on my current publishing "butterfly" project (working title Through the Storms). 
There is the goal of  a 2018 release date! I will be updating the blog more frequently in the coming weeks. Promise!


So, I'm leaving 2017 with a few stretch marks and memories of growing pains. I really can see how God's peace covered the entire year, every high & low. Definitely feeling His love looking back at the past year!

New Year's Eve 2017 with family
I will conclude this brief year in review with this verse that could be the theme of my 2017: 

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34
As always, feel free to leave comments. I want to get to know all of you who take time to learn more about The Purple Butterfly Purpose!

Believe.


Caitlin Ayers

@PBPages -twitter
@pbpublications -instagram
Purple Butterfly Pages - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment