Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Helloooooooo...

Hello, Everybody!


I know it has been a while since you've heard the latest from my corner of the book world. The reality is that I haven't made time to stop and fill you guys in on the latest! Here's to doing better and posting more in March. :)

A look into January and February's life:




Coffee time with my GSP brother at Java Station after a
TSC Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting 
2016's most read blog posts were counted down ! Thanks for reading& sharing :)

 Have you ever noticed that you look at your smartphone to see what time it is and next thing you know you are scrolling through timelines, photos, and apps? I might be the only one! I found that wearing a watch to check the time keeps me away from useless smartphone time.
Grabbed some fresh time pieces with
butterflies of course!
Enjoyed a lovely February brunch with
PBP's featured author a.k.a. Momma, and a few of my sisters
at The Cellar in Blairsville, GA
Finally, a LOVEly Valentine's Day party with parents, brother, sisters, and nephews was a blast! It was cool to take a day that is usually devoted to couples and simply celebrate the people in my life that I love. Mom and everyone went al out with FOOD and hearts everywhere. I had so much fun celebrating LOVE.

I also repainted my office space a nice light purple/lavender in January. 

Well, that's a brief overview of my last couple of months from my corner of the book world. I am currently in the editing process of project Through the Storms. Stephanie Ayers is a big part of the current editing process. We are currently making sure the story flows, an important part of editing and another step towards getting it to readers around the globe! 

Believe.

Caitlin Ayers

@PBPages

No comments:

Post a Comment